The city of Neem Ka Thana is the biggest municipal town of the Dist. sikar (Rajasthan) with the population of apporx 2-5 lack. It has always enjoyed a unique reputation of being one of the major industrial and commercial center of Dist. Sikar. City situated at an attitude of ___ feet above the sea level. The moderate climate of the place together with its race cultural and educational tradition and rapid industrialization offers a very conductive academic environment for promoting various disciplines of professional education. The city is well connected by railway and Road.
Some spiritual places located near by the city:
- Baleswar Dham: (4 Km.) As per ancient Hindu literature and belief the great saint “Garlav Rishi” estibliesh five jyotirling, very first one of them known as Baleshwar Dham. There is a huge banyan tree here and sweet cool water, regularly current flow through from its root. The place is sourrend by beautiful hills, covered with green vegetable. The place is religious picnic spot
- Ganeshwar Dham:(5 Km.) This place was established by “Saint Garlav Rishi”, where hot water flousing from the mountain through a marbal cows mouth and is useful in skin disease. Place is religious picnic spot through out year.
- Mansha Mata Temple: This ancient temple also regarded as the real durga in this area is a very beautiful and calm place in the foot hilles of Arawali mountain. It has seven kundas in which cool and sweet water fall from the spring falls. This place is regarded as a faith to the “Vaishnu Devi” J&K.
- Khatu Shyam Ji Temple: This India’s famous temple is regarded as a memory to the Mahabharata war. Barbrik donated his head in the Mahabharata war and lord Shri Krishana gave him the blessings that he will be worshipped in kalyuga as me at Khatu.
- Sakambri Mata Temple:(35 Kms.) The temple is situated in arawali hills near by kot dam. This temple is also ancient relevance of “Durga”.
- Lohargarl Teerth:(40 Kms) It’s a mahabharta time ancient temple which is related to pandavas exile period where pandavas had secretly hidden all their weapons which got destroyed by converting into the water is a very beautiful place.